Download & Learn How To Install MTK USB Driver Manually On Windows
Steps To Install MTK Driver:
- In Windows, go to Control Panel and open Device Manager
- Click any of the device groups you see there
- From Action menu, select Add legacy hardware
- Add hardware wizard will be opened, click next
- Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced)
- Click next two times and click Have Disk button
- Click browse and find where your driver .inf file is, then select it
- Click Open and OK. You will see the drivers listed. Select your driver there and click next and finish installing. I use Mediatek PreLoader USB VCOM Port for Jiayu G2 MTK 6577 phone.
- When you use SP flash tool now, it should be able to find your device.
Download MT6577 USB VCOM Driver For Windows 7 / XP / 8
Download MT6577 USB VCOM Driver (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
Download MT6577 USB VCOM Driver ( Windows 8 )
Download USBDeview x64
Posted by 09:55 and have 0 comments, Published at